4/26/2010

BUYING FLOWERS

Yesterday I wanted to buy some flowers. Spring is my favourite season, and even though flowers are fashion nowdays I still prefer them on my table or in my hair - not on my clothes. It was a lovely Sunday, but as most shops in Oslo are closed that day I ended up at the o'so impersonal and uninspiring (but cheap) garden center Plantasjen. I realized that I know very little about flowers, but at the same time I felt old - and old people are supposed to know a lot about flowers. Right?

I ended up buying a nice green plant and a pink begonia (I had to look at my receipt to find the name). Beautiful flowers makes me happy. Next time I want to buy a big bouquet of tulips.


2 comments:

Lise Mette said...

Takk! Nå kom jeg på at planta mi trenger vann... :)

SKOGLI said...

Minn meg gjerne på det neste uke. Jeg dreper alltid de stakkars blomstene mine..