11/12/2008

Fun. LOL. Haha.

Brody Jenner Denies Being a Womanizer. He Knows We Can See Him, Right?


Despite evidence to the contrary - a lot of evidence to the contrary - Brody Jenner is claiming that he is not a womanizer, reports People.

"Just because I date just like everyone else does, for some reason they say I'm a serial dater," The Hills star told the mag.

Yeah, and Lindsay Lohan may have problems with drugs, but that doesn't mean she has a drug problem. Britney Spears may get into a lot of car accidents, but that doesn't mean she's a bad driver. Russell Crowe may angrily beat people up, but that doesn't mean he has anger issues. We're all being a little too judgmental, don't you think?

Still, Jenner is adamant that he doesn't treat women like Kleenex.

"I think that's very disrespectful to say because I was raised by my mother and I treat women with respect," he said.

The girl listed on Jenner's cell phone as "Brittany Canada-Whore" might disagree with that. Well, unless it turns out that she's the daughter of Margaret Canada and Steven Whore.

www.dose.ca


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha... digger det siste avsnittet. You never know:)